Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Blogtober 2014 Day 1


I decided to follow the #blogtober14 prompts for this month.  I thought they were interesting prompts and it takes the pressure off a little bit of thinking of interesting things to post about.  I don't like to post just for the sake of posting, so my blog tends to be neglected when I don't have any good ideas.

Even though I still have more Rio pictures to share, some heart-felt essays already typed up, and some other post ideas sitting in my drafts, I can't bring myself to drum up the emotional stamina needed to go back in and post them.  I'm in a weird place, emotionally, right now and especially when I think about the year in Rio, so I don't really want to post those particular posts quite yet.  Hopefully someday I'll be ready.  I hope that makes sense.  Anyway, on to the prompts!

October 1st: If you won the lottery you'd...

First of all I'd pay off all of my students loans and pay off the rest of my parents' debt.  If there was any leftover I'd take a trip to Europe with Peter.  Then if there was still any leftover I'd like to help my siblings and close friends out with any financial issues they might be having.  We also have a bunch of friends who are missionaries who could really use our support, and I'd really like to sponsor another child through Compassion again (had to cancel last year, after 8 years, because we couldn't afford it.  So sad.)



So, what would YOU do if you won the lottery?

Are you following along with #blogtober14?  If so, please leave me links to your posts!

XO,

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I'd love to know what you think. Please leave a comment!

Follow