Thursday, July 17, 2014

Summer Favorites

Some things I'm loving this summer:

(If you follow on Instagram, some of these will be repeats)


My 5-year-old-nephew, Ryan and his favorite uncle.  This was on a "date" at Starbucks.  His name for Peter, which is the only name he calls him, is "Best Friend."  As in, "Hey Best Friend, want to play outside?" or "Best Friend, look what game I got at the store!" etc.


A few days ago I got to spend the day with my oldest friend who lives about an hour away from where we are staying.  She and I have been friends since before we were born!  We were both saying how nice it is to have friends that, no matter how much time has passed since we last saw each other, we just seem to just pick up where we left off.


I found the perfect summer lipgloss... Mary Kay's Nourishine Lip Gloss in Coral Rose.  On me it looks more pink than coral.  It's a neutral shade that goes with anything.  Here I am with no makeup on except that lipgloss.  I love it.  Actually I just realized it might be a discontinued color.  :(  You can find some similar shades here.


I downloaded A Beautiful Mess's new app, Party Party.  Here was my first attempt at creating a gif.  It's pretty fun.


When I was still in Brazil, with about one week left, I ordered myself this ring, as a kind of "welcome home" present to myself.  LOL  I used some PayPal money I had leftover from a pervious freelance job I'd had.  It's yellow gold with my birthstone, a raw Peridot.  I love it and wear it every day.  I got it from this Etsy shop.


What are some things you're loving this summer?

XO,

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I'd love to know what you think. Please leave a comment!

Follow