Monday, April 7, 2014

Peter talks in his sleep - Part 2

Via "What you need to know about sleep talking"

"What did you say?" He says, as he suddenly sits up in bed and taps my shoulder.

"Nothing," I reply, groggily.  "I didn't say anything."

"Yeah, yeah, it was something about milk cartons." He is adamant.

"Um, maybe it was in your dream?" I suggest.

"Ugh," he sighs, then lies back down, sound asleep.


Of course, none of this exchange is remembered the next morning.

*********

Speaking of milk cartons...

Isn't this milk carton the coolest?  Image from here.


Milk carton crafts:

If, for some reason, you want to make your own milk carton like the one above, to use for decoration or storage, or whatever, there are a bunch of free printable and instructions here.

Gift box

Planter

Birdhouse

And many more via Pinterest.


XO,

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I'd love to know what you think. Please leave a comment!

Follow