Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Hilarious

Ok, I don't know how I found this YouTube channel, but I'm so glad I did.  I've been sitting here for a good 30 minutes watching these videos and dying of laughter.  During the Driver's Ed video, I was literally crying.  (Either they're super funny or I'm just really bored.)  Enjoy!

(For those of you who don't get it - they asked two kids to act out a particular scene, and then the adults reenacted it, with the kids' voices dubbed over.  At the end of each video it shows a snippet of the original conversation.)

Be sure to scroll down to the last video - they got Josh Groban to appear!















AND THEY GOT JOSH GROBAN TO APPEAR!



Subscribe to their YouTube channel to see more: https://www.youtube.com/user/BoredShortsTV


Which one is your favorite?


XO,

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. I'd love to know what you think. Please leave a comment!

Follow